• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Event in Texas Nov. 21, 2015

m715mike

On November 21, 2015, the Museum of the American GI is having their Tires, Tracks, and Tents event just outside of College Station, Texas. Detailed information about the event may be found at the Museum's website here:

http://americangimuseum.org/events/tires-tracks-and-tents/

Please note that I am not affiliated with the Museum. I just wanted to pass this information along in case there are SS members that are not familiar with the Museum or its events. If you have questions, please direct them to the Museum's staff.

So, who is planning to be there?

m715mike

anyone from dallas going? my truck is to ugly to show lol

I wouldn't worry about your truck's physical appearance. I drove my first Deuce to the Museum ages ago, and it was not a show-quality truck (to put it in polite terms). The main thing is getting there and having a great time with people that share similar interests! Heck, drive your civy vehicle if need be.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope to make the Spring Rally but I'll be on my way to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Guess where I'd rather be :(

m715mike

See y'all tomorrow

The Museum sent-out an email blast this week. For those that have not registered their email address with the Museum, I'm including the event layout and parking map here.

See everyone tomorrow. I plan to get there between 0830 and 0900.

TTT Event Layout.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks