• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DE MV Insurance

cdohner44mag

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I figured since there was no information regarding insurance in Delaware I'd share my experience. I have a 2005 M1123. I've been a long time customer of Progressive and the great and knowledgeable people on the phone had no clue about insuring a MV and seemed very disinterested in helping to figure it out. So a friend of mine who is a Geico customer got a quote and gave me the agents contact info. Quote from them came back way too expensive but was willing to insure. Then I was told State Farm will cover them and sure enough they would for half the price as Geico. Well on Tuesday I was reading a post here and there was a link to Hagerty. Figured why not check them out. Although they said they usually don't cover MV's newer than 20 years old they would insure me. They are a little higher in price but I think their coverage seemed better. It definitely pays off to do a little searching. Now I get the joys of dealing with the almighty DMV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks