• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV meetings in Europe!

MarcM35A2

Hey guys... here are a few Pics of a belgium MV meeting called Boar!
Have fun!
greetings Marc

Attachments

superburban

What is that 4x4 cab-over truck? It looks like it is the same make as the very last pic (the 8x8 that is standing on it's honches).

MarcM35A2

It´s an MAN Kat1 Truck. Used from the german army. It´s available As a 4x4 5ton truck, as 6x6 7ton truck and as 8x8 10ton truck. the 4x4 is powered by a V8 aircooled Deutz engine, the 6x6 and the 8x8 has the same engine but they are turbocharged! I love it to drive them!
Greetings Marc

JeepMan

Great pics and I really want to thank you for sharing with us but is that the American flag in the pic or is it Belgiums flag?
Either way, why is it in the trees?
Why are you saluting it?
Enjoyed the M151 pics because thats what I drove in the military.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to have that MAN 4x4 truck in those pics. Actually, all the trucks look great. You guys really go in for MVs over there in Deutschland.

MarcM35A2

Thank you all...
@ mightyhammer :
Yes... it is a complete old radio VW bus. And ist very very nice! I´v a lot of pics of that bus. I´ve you are interestet... send me a PM and I´ll send you some!

@ Jeepman:
It´s not me saluting the flag. I took the picture. :wink:
And the US flg is not in the trees. But it really looks so!

@ maddawg308:

I love the 4x4 MAN Truck too. Its our "Southpark" as you see on the front! The 6x6 and the 8x8 are a little bit to large for the litte german roads! May be you will visit germany one day. Than visit me and you can take ride with the MAN!

Greetings Marc

AlexT

Great pics !

I am looking forward to "Schmittenhöhe 2009".

By the way : We're almost neighbors.

Greetings from Mettmann near Dusseldorf

MarcM35A2

Thank you!
Schmittenhöhe is one of my favorite meetings! But this week I´ll drive to my last meeting for this year. There is a nice meeting in Nörvenich/ Wissersheim near Kerpen. It starts on Thursday. And it will bevery funny. Do you know this meeting? I think from Mettmann it´s around 80 km.....
Greetings Marc

AlexT

I know Nörvenich. I have served the German Air Force. JaboG 31 " Boelcke ".

Next Weekend the USMVP has his " end of season" meeting. Maybe next year we come to Nörvenich.
Feel free to join the USMVP Webside / Forum to stay in touch.....

Greetings

Alex

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks