• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the month - August 2015

Viper8

Well, I'll throw mine out there - 1943 GTBA, unrestored as it sits in my driveway today. Got it 6 weeks ago, waiting for the 106F temps to go down some before I start on it....
GTBA75.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...:rules: #1 above state you can post only one (1) picture of your vehicle. Please decide which ONE pic you want to represent your truck in the competition or the ADMIN will either have to pick which one he thinks is best or disqualify your truck.

You can post as many pics as you like (it's even encouraged) once the Vote Thread is opened tonight or in the morning.

I have sent a PM to those four (4) who posted more than one pic above. If you cannot edit you will need to re-post the pic you want to use or the ADMIN will choose for you and you will be stuck with that one.

Last edited:
OK...:rules: #1 above state you can post only one (1) picture of your vehicle. Please decide which ONE pic you want to represent your truck in the competition or the ADMIN will either have to pick which one he thinks is best or disqualify your truck.

You can post as many pics as you like (it's even encouraged) once the Vote Thread is opened tonight or in the morning.

I have sent a PM to those four (4) who posted more than one pic above. You cannot edit so you will need to re-post the pic you want to use or the ADMIN will choose for you and you will be stuck with that one.
I was able to edit mine, open your attachments window and remove the images you don't want by clicking the X in the corner of the picture.