• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome to the August 2022 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are :

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle or another SS Members vehicle (please get the member's permission first). Do not nominate vehicles not owned by an SS Member.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. PLEASE POST ONLY ONE PICTURE AND NOT A LINK!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month unless you nominate another member's vehicle...not your own. You can ONLY nominate ONE of your own. (It's to keep things fair).

5. - Nominations will close at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 August 2022 and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them.

Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated but there is no cure for stupid!!

ToddJK

It's the 13th now and we have one entry...come on people, there was sixty people who voted last month and some were definitely some steep competition, we should easily have five to eight entries....at least Chucky was excited to enter!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Superthermal i see you joined up a couple years back ! They used to have these MVOTM threads and everybody would enter their ride in the first half of the month then in the second half of the month they would make it so you could add more pictures of your ride and as they call it POLITIC for your vehicle to raise the chance for more votes ! Now we look at our single picture a little longer to make sure we really want in this race and gives us more time to think of what to say and gather our very best pictures just in case the voting section opens up this month you will be prepared so dont get worried their just testing our resolve to crack us to see how we operate when we dont get the attention we need !

Superthermal

Hey Superthermal i see you joined up a couple years back ! They used to have these MVOTM threads and everybody would enter their ride in the first half of the month then in the second half of the month they would make it so you could add more pictures of your ride and as they call it POLITIC for your vehicle to raise the chance for more votes ! Now we look at our single picture a little longer to make sure we really want in this race and gives us more time to think of what to say and gather our very best pictures just in case the voting section opens up this month you will be prepared so dont get worried their just testing our resolve to crack us to see how we operate when we dont get the attention we need !
Thanks for the pat on the back. I see some very nice MVs here in the threads even if they are "stock" for the most part. If I get any vote at all I am doing at least something right. My BOT is very much stock so nothing to shout about in the customization relm of things yet, but I have plans like all of the rest of us and by and by they will get done. Glad to be here and around others who love the USA and are Patriots to the values that have made it the best place on Earth to live.

Last edited:

ToddJK

Thanks for the pat on the back. I see some very nice MVs here in the threads even if they are "stock" for the most part. If I get any vote at all I am doing at least something right. My BOT is very much stock so nothing to shout about in the customization relm of things yet, but I have plans like all of the rest of us and by and by they will get done. Glad to be here and around others who love the USA and are Patriots to the values and the values that have made it the best place on Earth to live.
I don't know, you have a nice looking rig, I wouldn't hesitate to cruise around in it! Lol

Superthermal

I don't know, you have a nice looking rig, I wouldn't hesitate to cruise around in it! Lol
Thanks! I was just admiring your pics from the previous months and was thinkin the same about yours! LOL! I am looking forward to some snow wheeling this fall and winter. It was nice to see your rig with a bit of mud in its face from playing around. Thanks again!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@chucky
UM.... I believe you should go back to Post #1 of this thread and RE-read Rule #5.
Some of your "clarifications" are clouding the truth, sir.

No disrespect intended. Just steering a wayward troop back into formation. (BIG GRIN)

John

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MV of the Month... Why vote for SUPERTHERMAL's M813 nicknamed THE BOT? It is TUFF. Upon buying the rig I drove it 2100+ Miles across the Great USA from Detroit to Ohio and then out to Utah. God watched over me and brought me home safe. I bought new tires before even setting eyes on it, knowing I would be running 16.00s on whatever I purchased and wanted some good tires to keep me and anyone else ridding with me safe in such a rig. The BOT has participated in the first activity it was invited to, an MV group outing to the desert and the second as well, a visit to the Shriner's Hospital to encourage some young kids who could use a boost of fun in life.
Still saving for the following upgrades mods:
Two more HEMTT rims so I can mount all 8 of my new treads.
Some custom parts to mount the 20,000 PTO with the Level Wind using a hydraulic drive.(Allowing me some flexibility down the road if I swap transmissions or transfer-case parts)
A pair of Detroit Lockers for the rear axles.
The list is much longer than that but these are my priority items at the moment.
Eventually I expect to drop in a Big Cam that is cranking out 400+ or putting some big cam parts onto this small cam.
Here are a few additional pics of the BOT .View attachment 876484View attachment 876485View attachment 876488View attachment 876489View attachment 876486View attachment 876487View attachment 876491
@Superthermal

Great pics...however... PLEASE go back to Post #1 of this thread and RE-read the rules. Particularly the one about posting only ONE photo in this NOMINATION THREAD. Once the VOTE THREAD is created, then the politicking and campaigning can begin.

No disrespect intended. Just steering a wayward troop back into formation. (BIG GRIN)

John

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
@chucky
UM.... I believe you should go back to Post #1 of this thread and RE-read Rule #5.
Some of your "clarifications" are clouding the truth, sir.

John
Yes Sir !!!! I have never been considered the strong link in the knowledge chain at any point i can remember and i feel sure you figured it out first that my post was sent in humor on all levels . Thinking it would get Pat dressing me down but my bait didnt work as usual . But upon rereading the rule 5 and remember im not the best interpreter for the life of me i cant figure the clouding the truth part but i do THANK YOU for helping me stay out of harms way cause im am like a moth to a flame on getting out of formation ! TY I shouldnt be in a rush because im going to get steamrolled over by the competition but a good woopin is always a good character builder .

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Sir !!!! I have never been considered the strong link in the knowledge chain at any point i can remember and i feel sure you figured it out first that my post was sent in humor on all levels . Thinking it would get Pat dressing me down but my bait didnt work as usual . But upon rereading the rule 5 and remember im not the best interpreter for the life of me i cant figure the clouding the truth part but i do THANK YOU for helping me stay out of harms way cause im am like a moth to a flame on getting out of formation ! TY I shouldnt be in a rush because im going to get steamrolled over by the competition but a good woopin is always a good character builder .
LOL
I too have tread the same ground, my friend.
I have (hopefully) learned to not post when tired, hungry, angry, or "ditzy". The output in those cases is inevitably faulted.

This month's MV of the Month should be lots of fun with such an enthusiastic candidate as you.

Carry on.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks