• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I throw mine into the mix? It will be helping Santa make rounds again this year........

Z

DSC_0307.jpg

Last edited:

Another Ahab

12 Holy smokes! This may be the best competition yet!!
And it's the Christmas Competition, so the winner should get like a special ribbon or something maybe, do you think!?

Might have to rummage around in the closet and come up with something special to give as the award. Let's see; you find anything?

closet.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
And it's the Christmas Competition, so the winner should get like a special ribbon or something maybe, do you think!?

Might have to rummage around in the closet and come up with something special to give as the award. Let's see; you find anything?

View attachment 598125

In addition to the regular recognition on the site, the winner this month will receive an authentic air guitar!!:beer:

(Shipping not included)

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of us already have an air guitar plus this month their is some serious competition! Just saying

sandcobra164

I need to submit another picture as General Nonsense is about to be rolling on 14R20's thanks to a member on here. He'll make Joey on the step about 3 inches higher with the "bigfoot rubber"!

Status
Not open for further replies.