• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month February 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeTruckMT

I'll put mine in the competition! 1998 M1078
Cold weather modified for winter with tire chains, block heater, battery tender, and battery warmers.
Nearly 4 miles to a paved road, so a good plow is essential.
Snowplow.jpg
Snowplow.jpg
Hat tip to @NEILSWORLD Endless Adventures for the videos on plowing and tire chains.

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
I'll put mine in the competition! 1998 M1078
Cold weather modified for winter with tire chains, block heater, battery tender, and battery warmers.
Nearly 4 miles to a paved road, so a good plow is essential.
View attachment 890687View attachment 890687
Hat tip to @NEILSWORLD Endless Adventures for the videos on plowing and tire chains.
Four miles to paved road :ROFLMAO: add a zero to the end and you would really be using that plow living over here.
Sweet looking rig and setup by the way.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll throw one of mine into the fray. it is a 1986 data-plated M934. it served (last anyway) at FT. Bliss TX. The Army put a 20 foot dropside bed on it, I have been told to haul support loads for patriot missle units on McGregor Range. On the back is a 1971, 17 foot, HiLo camping trailer.
stretch 1.jpg

ToddJK

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poll is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks