• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the month February RUN OFF

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe a duel at 20 paces is a very reasonable solution to this dilemma. Especially given the conflicted nature of the voting constituency. However, I offer one nuance. Both parties must use a grease gun!!!!

I couldn’t decide. So I let my son pick. He choose the Goat....

Best of luck to both vehicles/owners!

WOW !

Grease Guns at 20 paces ! ! !

PROFOUND INDEED !!!

You're a genius, Mike [thumbzup]

zout

There is no circle in front or behind names nor a VOTE button...please explain to the mentally handicapped how to vote PLEASE.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is no circle in front or behind names nor a VOTE button...please explain to the mentally handicapped how to vote PLEASE.
Are you running any security software? Java disabled? Ad blocker? The poll options and vote button display for my account, the test account, and in IE/Edge, FireFox, and Chrome.

combat32

I believe a duel at 20 paces is a very reasonable solution to this dilemma. Especially given the conflicted nature of the voting constituency. However, I offer one nuance. Both parties must use a grease gun!!!!

I couldn’t decide. So I let my son pick. He choose the Goat....

Best of luck to both vehicles/owners!
M3, or M3A1 grease gun?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Congrats to Dozerman51 for a well fought and successful campaign.:goodjob:

Also congrats to wsucougarx for tie in the first competition and a super close result in the run off.:beer:

Dozerman51

Thank you all whether you voted for my vehicle or not. I feel very honored. The one theme we should all have as MV enthusiasts is to keep these vehicles in good working order so future generations can enjoy and appreciate them. Hope all of you have a great weekend.
Joe Giraud
San Carlos, CA

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations!

I do believe that February 2018 presented some of the finest crop of MV's and we were tasked with trying to pick the BEST OF THE BEST. It was hard. May those who entered know that individually, you are all winners.

Vaya con dios!

zout

Geeze...if Dozerman won that is great---that is where I wanted my vote to go. Great MV poll of the month runoff. CONGRADULATIONS to both of you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks