• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month January 2024

Migginsbros

Good day and a happy and healthy new year 2024. It´s not necessary to be an admin, so this month we will start the famous Military Vehicle of the Month Nomination thread. :jumpin:
We will be curious of seeing members MV and hear about some interesting backround.

Welcome to the January 2024 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are :

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle or another SS Members vehicle (please get the member's permission first). Do not nominate vehicles not owned by an SS Member.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination.
PLEASE POST ONLY ONE PICTURE AND NOT A LINK!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month unless you nominate another member's vehicle...not your own. You can ONLY nominate ONE of your own. (It's to keep things fair).

5. - Nominations will close at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 24 January 2024 ( this month is a little bit tight) and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

P.S. It´s only for fame and honor and if it´s like last year for being a steel soldier calendar beauty.;)

Migginsbros

All members and visitors are invited to follow this thread. Click "watch" or post something and you´ll get a hint about.
If you can´t see pictures as a visitor, .....become a member. No fees and it doesn´t hurt. This is a great page for MV knowledge, community and friendship.

biscuitwhistler37

I'll nominate myself, why not. A few of you know my rig specs by now but for those that don't, almost a month ago I took the plunge on my first MV, and refuse to go back. This is a 1969 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 W/W, Hercules engine, C turbo, Factory Hardtop with heat. Speedo stopped working God knows when, ticker shows near 4400 miles. Drives like new, no hands on the wheel, 48mph, straight as an arrow (not that I have ever taken hands off the wheel) Added equipment so far is a small cheap 12v panel, battery box mounted interrupt switch, Curt 20k Receiver hitch mounted under the pintle, decent 10ft paint job, 24v marine diesel alternator, and a block heater. Factory ether start is in tact and functional, but goes unused. She gets the job done well, and looks great doing it. What more could one want?
20231217_145916.jpg