• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - July Nominations

zout

Whew - glad another one showed up - thought you might have to send Vinny and his brother Vincent to do some physical persuasion to some folks to get a couple more posted up here - when you see Carlos ya know ya da got it comin.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whew - glad another one showed up - thought you might have to send Vinny and his brother Vincent to do some physical persuasion to some folks to get a couple more posted up here - when you see Carlos ya know ya da got it comin.
I no worry about that GA Mafia type...you never met the wife...5' asian persuasion...Vinny and Vincent would wind up as soup...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I no worry about that GA Mafia type...you never met the wife...5' asian persuasion...Vinny and Vincent would wind up as soup...
Outstanding. Now we are down to 6.

Oh...and I understand about the wife. I have a friend married to an Asian...pretty, sweet and easy going as can be til she gets mad...then look out!!:shock:

HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE....My wife is the same way and she ain't Asian!!:doh:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ummm...we're supposed to only nominate ONE vehicle per person per month as I understand it.
Maybe we can wait til the end of the nomination thread (17:30hrs 19 July) and if we don't have 20 nominations by 20 different folks your second nomination will be a go.:beer:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ummm...we're supposed to only nominate ONE vehicle per person per month as I understand it.
Maybe we can wait til the end of the nomination thread (17:30hrs 19 July) and if we don't have 20 nominations by 20 different folks your second nomination will be a go.:beer:

Oops, scratch my Ambulance nomination then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks