• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - June 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Why are you having trouble getting people to sign up??
I suspect sun spots and possible intergalactic semi-hyper parabolic interference which causes phase detraction in the lower brain's systemic mortipressure area.

In other words...folks don't give a flying farkel!!:cookoo:

jasonjc

I suspect sun spots and possible intergalactic semi-hyper parabolic interference which causes phase detraction in the lower brain's systemic mortipressure area.

In other words...folks don't give a flying farkel!!:cookoo:

I think its because , with the K-18 in the running, no one else stands a chance. I won't even get my one vote this month:sad:.

But that's just me.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think its because , with the K-18 in the running, no one else stands a chance. I won't even get my one vote this month:sad:.
But that's just me.
I doubt that seriously. There are some really good trucks already nominated and in my opinion, have a good chance at winning because not everyone likes fugly WWII vehicles but everybody LOVES a deuce!:-D

I'll gladly pull the K18-C if fellers will step up and fill the nominations. I just nominated it to help get things moving. Now once Zout gets her running/stopping/driving, all bets are off!!:jumpin:

jasonjc

I doubt that seriously. There are some really good trucks already nominated and in my opinion, have a good chance at winning because not everyone likes fugly WWII vehicles but everybody LOVES a deuce!:-D

I'll gladly pull the K18-C if fellers will step up and fill the nominations. I just nominated it to help get things moving. Now once Zout gets her running/stopping/driving, all bets are off!!:jumpin:
[/QUOT
Well they don't seem to like fugly 5 ton's with van trailer either or more fugly "deuce" fire trucks. I watched the restore of the K-18-C with amassment at the work and speed that zout did. You both can be proud of it!!! I hope to get down your way some day to see it and "proud" in person. And THANK YOU , for all you do for the VETS and on hear.

zout

I really hope no one hesitates to pull the trigger and get their or anyone elses up here for any reason. Having to pull a nominated truck is the wrong direction for this to head. Its an honor to get on nomination alone fellas....come on.

Last edited:

zout

OK - enough is enough - Mike has been a major contributor and outstanding member and a great server - I would like to NOMINATE Mikes MKT full working kitchen for this month MV POLL of the month.
Watching him slave in that kitchen for folks to eat a great meal all day long - and try to get volunteers to help is breathtaking.

I do not have any pics - so ANYONE who has pics of his entire working array of HELLS KITCHEN on MV wheels please help me out and post it.

He is a fine Gentleman - more than knowledgeable about everything he does (I like his pictures of history the most) but he know everything about food - temp - conditions it blows me away - and to watch him make it look like childs play is breathtaking, and this is only from the Ga Rally events I have seem him work his magic. I salute Mike and his fine work he performs for folks - post up some pics for me please.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since it just rolled out of my driveway with its new owner; I'll throw in my heavily optioned M35A2C for the last time.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes. This is the nomination thread. Please DO nominate SWB's 5ton and post a good pic.:D
Today didn't go well. I was up there and didn't even think to grab a pic. Sorry guys. I hope to post one before I head out to Haspin tomorrow.

sandcobra164

But that's just me.
I almost quit putting my prized CUCV up for Vote because I thought it would get killed with the competition that was up for voting last month. Somehow, it won. I'll admit that I gave it some good props and I still have to get 33 framed pictures of it sent out. If you look through, it got whipped a few times in the voting in previous months and now it
is the first CUCV to win MV of the Month on Steel Soldiers. The only truck that never wins is the truck that is never nominated.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Since it just rolled out of my driveway with its new owner; I'll throw in my heavily optioned M35A2C for the last time.
Jim, please see rule # 1 in post one. Is the "new owner" a member of SteelSoldiers? Just trying to keep things straight.:D

OK, I think I have this right...we have Mike's MKT, SWB's M813, Coffey's 5ton, and hndersonj's deuce pending clarification/pics which will make 13.

Right now we are still at a confirmed 10.:rules:

Still time to get on board folks. :goodjob:

Last edited: