• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month, MAY 2016

MtnSnow

I will submit my 1990 M925a2 for consideration. Freshly painted, batteries relocation to passenger side toolbox, 3 Hemtt air ride seats.
Unfortunately the tapatalk crashes when trying to attach photos

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will submit my 1990 M925a2 for consideration. Freshly painted, batteries relocation to passenger side toolbox, 3 Hemtt air ride seats.
Unfortunately the tapatalk crashes when trying to attach photos
Ummm...OK....but without a pic we can't really accept the nomination. Can you get to a computer and post one ASAP??

There's still time and 3 nomination slots open so you have time to make it happen.:beer:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I said I would nominate a truck in my yard!! This one left a few years ago but I would like to nominate Swamp Donkeys M923!!! I am sure he has a better picture as I have watched his progress from afar.
Ya got to let a brother know when you do something like this. I rarely stray far from the 5 Ton forums and just found this when I clicked on that nice motorcycle on the front page. Then I saw my name on the roster and was like....fame passed me once again, lol. Thanks for the recognition!

Oh well, just to show I was tardy but present or the other way around...

20160530_153445.jpg

20160528_204402.jpg

20160528_204534.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks