• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations, August 2016

joshuak

With all due respect to the all of the great entries this month, TWM's MB Jeep will get my vote, awesomeness.

I will offer up my '09 as cannon fodder, picture is reminiscent of cooler days.

15-12-15.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
When do we vote?
Patracy will start the poll/vote thread on or about the 16th of August.

We will continue to take nominations until 20:00hrs on the 15th or until we get 20 nominations...whichever comes first, per the :rules:.

The count stands at 10 right now.:papabear:

VenomInjected

1967 Kaiser-Jeep M-715 5/4
(Currently sporting DNR yellow)
Undergoing restoration/modification/powertrain upgrades and a return to 24052 Marine Forest Green

Top Off window down.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
For all you folks that have the weekend off...it's a good time to snap a pic of your favorite MV and share it on this thread. You just might have a winner!!:beer:

longshot2171

If there is still time, I'll enter my beast again. 1963 m37b1......not me in the pic. She worked for the dealership(Dodge) sponsoring the show. She was happy an old "jeep" came.

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Actually, since the site was down most of yesterday I think it is only fair to extend the nomination thread until say...tomorrow evening at 8PM/20:00hrs.

This is the first time I have been able to get to a computer since earlier this morning.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd like to throw in a placeholder for one more contestant. I need to confirm with them first though it's ok.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the delay. I'd like to nominate GamaGoatGirl (formerly dhwife) and to add to the fray, another Gama Goat!

IMG_0630.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks