• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations - August

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome to the August 2014 MV of the month competition. The rules are pretty simple. To submit a vehicle for the competition:

1. You may nominate another SS member's vehicle. Or your own.
2. A photo must be submitted with your post.
3. Previous winners from current year cannot be re-nominated. (Current winners: RAYZER, M920, Papabear [proud american], Whiterabbit, vtdeucedriver, Tinwoodsman, and favviking).
4. One vehicle per user per month. It's to keep things fair. Not everyone has multiple MVs in their fleet. (The OD disease hasn't taken them over yet )
5. We're limited to 20 vehicles in the contest. I will take the first twenty vehicles submitted. Once we hit twenty, or at 17:30hrs August 20th whichever comes first I'll open a poll for the vote.

So let's get this started! (Patracy ask me to start the thread due to a busy schedule. He will come on and make it "official" when he can.

Last edited:

M920

August's MV of the month nomination

So I know that there have not been any current updates from Jones and the "baby HEMTT', but his project is awesome and he has been a great inspiration for my FEMTT project and I'm sure to others as well!.
I would therefore like to nominate him and the "baby HEMTT' for AUGUST's MV of the month!

Ok......so maybe I'm a little partial to "cab forward conversions"....... :whistle:

Soni

Attachments

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DaveP's XM818A2w/w double stack with sleeper.

That truck just has to get the honor it deserves

DaveP.jpg CLARE 2010 002 (Small).jpg

Hope you don't mind me borrowing the pics.

m715mike

This party needs at least one M35A2 with/winch. Here's my self-nomination:
m715mike.jpg

Who knows, I might even make a campaign promise (or two) this month...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks