• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations - August

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
12...And an obligatory El Bumpo for the morning shift.:driver:

WOW!!! patracy may get to start the vote thread early and the campaigning/begging/payoffs/false promises can begin in earnest!:patracy:

Last edited:

zout

Dang - ya all throwing in some heavy hitters this month once again - checking out pics and looking them over - going to be a tough call - ones slacking not posting stuff up do not be bashfull - get them on here and nominate them yourself. There is not shame in that and you all deserve it anyhow no matter what - YA ALL WINNERS but one gets the title. BRING EM ON GUYS.

zout

I'm tossing in Swiss's CUCV - time for him to pander - tell lies - solicite votes and explain WHY the pattern on the CUCV. Photo2607.jpg

Rmtaunton

And I am from GA but not a GA mafia member almost scared to ask what it even entails , but assuming somthing with crown and bud lol

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
14..... By the way, let's refrain from campaigning, kicking babies, telling lies and making bogus promises until patracy opens the vote thread.:recovry4x4:

Right now we are just nominating candidates for the carnage.:rules:

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
14..... By the way, let's refrain from campaigning, kicking babies, telling lies and making bogus promises until patracy opens the vote thread.:recovry4x4:

Right now we are just nominating candidates for the carnage.:rules:
Shoot, I just had the words flowing from my keyboard. Now I have to remember them for later. At least this bumps the thread again.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Shoot, I just had the words flowing from my keyboard. Now I have to remember them for later. At least this bumps the thread again.
Not to worry Brother!! Looks like we're gonna fill the 20 nominations early this month so that will allow extra time for folks to campaign for their favorite MV!:naner:

By the way...we still need 6 more folks.:popcorn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks