• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations February 2015

Another Ahab

sandcobra164

That's a very nice truck:naner:
6,900 original miles on that one. 2,164 when purchased and 2,189 when I first drove it home. Save for a CD player install and new glowplugs with a DH resistor bypass, it's all stock as it was the day it rolled off the production line. Search NOS USMC in the CUCV forum and you'll see it's story. It spent most of it's life in a dehumidified cave in Norway. Like I mentioned earlier, I've already nominate a friends Deuce. I may not be able to nominate Sarge this month but I tossed it up anyhow in the event they don't get 20 nominations. He's a winner to me either way.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sorry Sandcobra but you already nominated a truck earlier so "SARGE" can't compete....UNLESS... someone else nominates him of course....:rules:

So folks...that makes 18...maybe 19(?) if someone else nominates sandcobra's "Sarge". Hint, hint.:-D

Last edited:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi y'all I don't have a real nice mv here yet, but just like to ask if I can nominate one that's not here yet? well still owe a $ or 2 on it hehe.
I will enter my m880 here anyway cant hurt.

Steve

sandcobra164

Kent,
See below. You choose which one you think will campaign the best!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Alrighty then!! With the last two nominations (M880 and CUCV) we have our 20 nominations....and 2 days early!!:goodjob:

Since there's only 28 days this month we still have 15 days for the Vote/campaign thread and as soon as the ADMIN can get the thread ready we will get started.

NOMINATIONS CLOSED

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, here is a picture of Joe's winner.

View attachment 542247
That's the one I would have picked as well.:-D

Just an additional note folks:

When the VOTE thread is put up, you are encouraged to campaign and vote for whatever truck/person you want to win including by PM to folks you know and are friends with etc.
You ARE NOT allowed to SPAM folks by PM. That means you can't just randomly look at whoever is on the site and send them a PM asking for votes.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

6,900 original miles on that one. 2,164 when purchased and 2,189 when I first drove it home. Save for a CD player install and new glowplugs with a DH resistor bypass, it's all stock as it was the day it rolled off the production line. Search NOS USMC in the CUCV forum and you'll see it's story. It spent most of it's life in a dehumidified cave in Norway. Like I mentioned earlier, I've already nominate a friends Deuce. I may not be able to nominate Sarge this month but I tossed it up anyhow in the event they don't get 20 nominations. He's a winner to me either way.
Like to hear that story while waiting in line out here in the cold for the polls to open.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks