• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations January 2017

GadgetPhreak

I'll nominate my Pinzgauer. I just finished getting all of the mechanicals sorted and was out testing it in the snow on Christmas Day. That's when I got called to head up and locate and transport an injured ice climber. The maiden voyage turned into a Search and Rescue mission. It performed great and has been used several times since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GadgetPhreak

I'll nominate my Pinzgauer. I just finished getting all of the mechanicals sorted and was out testing it in the snow on Christmas Day. That's when I got called to head up and locate and transport an injured ice climber. The maiden voyage turned into a Search and Rescue mission. It performed great and has been used several times since then.

Thanks, what did you change so I know for next time. This was my first submission