• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month November 2015

CUCVLOVER

Ummm...gonna need a little more info on this one. Is the Dodge a Military Vehicle?

Not trying to be mean here, I just don't recognize it as such (MV I mean). Got any data plates? If you can give a little more info I'm sure we can fit her in.:grin:
Maybe this will help.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?146012-New-Guy-from-England&highlight=

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?146092-My-USAF-1996-Dodge-Ram-1500&highlight=

If not helpful delete post.

wsucougarx

Am I able to put a different truck in the pool if I already won this year? Not sure if the rule meant not to re-nominate a truck that already won. If I'm able to throw a different truck in the mix, then I'd like to throw my M109A3 w/w.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Am I able to put a different truck in the pool if I already won this year? Not sure if the rule meant not to re-nominate a truck that already won. If I'm able to throw a different truck in the mix, then I'd like to throw my M109A3 w/w.
Yes you may.

We understand that members have more than one worthy truck so the rule is meant to prevent the SAME TRUCK from being nominated again if it has won....not to prevent the member from nominating a different truck.[thumbzup]

Thank you for pointing out the possible confusion on rule # 3. I have edited the rule to read:

"3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated".

Last edited:

zout

Thank you for the consideration.

I would like to nominate Swiss M101 trailer - all the hype - BS - lying and selling the reason to VOTE for this is to follow. Even baby kissing if necessary.IMG_3419.jpg

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
maybe we need to raise it back to 20? Just speculation, don't head hunt me for it!
HAHAHA!!! See, that's how it works. Folks wanna cut back to 10 or 15 when it looks like we won't get 20...or...if they want to compete against less vehicles...I guess...(Not throwing that at you BnaditCorps).

But THIS month we set the limit at 15 and we already have 14 with 9 days to go.:shock:

It's impossible to guess how many folks will even read the nomination threads then actually take the time to nominate a vehicle etc., so we just sort of roll along with the flow and see what happens each month.
:beer:

Last edited:

jasonjc

I read and vote and nominate every month.

Thanks Papabear for all the work you put into this.

So I'll throw in my MKT again this month.

DSCN0317[1].jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now we are in a quandary!!....Got 16 nominations and still have 9 days left!

I've sent a flash traffic message to the Boss for guidance.:naner:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now we are in a quandary!! Got 16 nominations and still have 9 days left!
I've sent a flash traffic message to the Boss for guidance.:naner:
Just got an answer from da Boss...He gave permission to go back to 20 nominations and I agree that's what we should do.

Remember folks...20 is the limit....that doesn't mean we HAVE to have 20 to start the Vote Thread on the 15th/16th

I'm changing the first post in this thread from 15 to 20. Hope there is no confusion.:beer:

We now stand at 16 nominations.:beer::goodjob:

Last edited:

zout

Will the real ending number please stand up....or is it behind door #2.
Hard to please everyone and the same time huh.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've always found that it's easier to piss everybody off, than make everybody happy.
I usually try to use my calm, cool, and collected behavior with folks... right up to the second my evil counter self takes over and tries to rip someone's head off and poop in their lungs and then.....er....wait...

Let's get back on track with the real reason for this thread...nominations for MV of the Month...:papabear: