• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not bad? I would not kick it out of my living room for peeing on my carpet. Has my vote.
You know what HD and British bikes have in common? Actually two things:
1) always take an empty oil can with you to put under the engine when you stop, so you can put back the oil leaking out.
2) they go 1:1, but I forgot what to what. It was either using one liter oil per every liter fuel, or one day of repairing against one day of driving. Or both.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know what HD and British bikes have in common? Actually two things:
1) always take an empty oil can with you to put under the engine when you stop, so you can put back the oil leaking out.
2) they go 1:1, but I forgot what to what. It was either using one liter oil per every liter fuel, or one day of repairing against one day of driving. Or both.
Heh... I have a 1984 FXST and when asked how often I change the oil, I explain I don't. I change the filter every 5,000 miles... 🤣😅😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks