• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - October 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Am I losing my touch here or what?? Six days and only 7 nominations????

The beatings will continue until the morale and nominations improve!!

Now go out and take a good look at your MV and see if it:

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
If it comes down to the end there is a open slot put me in. But I don't want to take a spot from a more worthy MV.
And that makes 8. One MV is no more worthy than any other my Brother...it all depends on the voters in any given month...this may just be your month....:beer:

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who can decide who is worthy than the other. It's your truck, it's all for you, so it is worthy. How many votes he gets, or if he is victorious, it is irrelevant.
It's your truck and not a stopgap.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I also believe if we were to reduce the number to 10, which could make the voting even more exciting. There are too many good MV's every month.
We started out with ten and several folks complained to the ADMIN that the number needed to be 20 because we got ten too fast and they didn't have a chance to get their MVs in the running!:shrugs:

We have eight nominations now and we're only half way thru the 15 day nomination cycle so we're sorta on track IMO.

Besides...I kinda like being a PITA and trying to coax folks into participating.:naner:

CUCVLOVER

We started out with ten and several folks complained to the ADMIN that the number needed to be 20 because we got ten too fast and they didn't have a chance to get their MVs in the running!:shrugs:

We have eight nominations now and we're only half way thru the 15 day nomination cycle so we're sorta on track IMO.

Besides...I kinda like being a PITA and trying to coax folks into participating.:naner:
I don't see you a pita. I see you as a Shepard trying to coax his sheep into a new and unknown pasture.

1bonehead

How's about Wehring? I love what he has done to his LMTV. I hope this isn't wrong to do this without their knowledge. Hope not. I have been reading and greasing and this seems to be a very well thought out build.

image.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
How's about Wehring? I love what he has done to his LMTV. I hope this isn't wrong to do this without their knowledge. Hope not. I have been reading and greasing and this seems to be a very well thought out build.

View attachment 586419

:rules: #1 in the first post on this thread :
1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non-member vehicles.

I doubt Wehring will mind and we will let it ride but we have had 3 instances where someone nominated another members vehicle without their knowledge/permission and the member didn't want their vehicle in the competition.

It is a nice truck and we will count it for now but PLEASE, everyone read the few short :rules: in post #1 BEFORE you nominate.aua

So...that makes 12

jasonjc

:rules: #1 in the first post on this thread :
1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non-member vehicles.

I doubt Wehring will mind and we will let it ride but we have had 3 instances where someone nominated another members vehicle without their knowledge/permission and the member didn't want their vehicle in the competition.

It is a nice truck and we will count it for now but PLEASE, everyone read the few short :rules: in post #1 BEFORE you nominate.aua

Rules???? First post????

There's a first post??? With rules????

:razz:
:razz: :razz:

Just kidding.

10 should be the limit.....thus that will turn into more vote. But EH...what do I KNOW.
That is a good thought , mite start off next year that way. But that's just my2cents

1bonehead

I apologize for not reading the rules. I obviously have issues.

I will ill ask him and as long as he is ok I will not retract it.