• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - October Nominations

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
SS MV of the Month - October 2014 Nominations

Welcome to the October 2014 MV of the Month Competition!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle, or your own. Please do not nominate non-member vehicles.

2. - A good photo must be submitted with your nomination.

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated:
Rayzer, M920, PapaBear, whiterabbit, vtdeucedriver, Tinwoodsman, favviking, DaveP, and Zout.

4. - One nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 17:30 on
16 October (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...looks like this thread has been up over 12 hours and no one has thrown their hat in the ring...SO... I'm gonna start the ball rolling by nominating Augdog's infamous tank (for patracy)!!

Here she is ladies and gentlemen:

Attachments

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That Tank got me in trouble last month, I hope it does not get me in trouble this month :)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dang it PB, I was gonna nominate the tank.

Can I nominate it for two places since I'm an admin?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang it PB, I was gonna nominate the tank.

Can I nominate it for two places since I'm an admin?
Sorry Sir. You can't nominate the tank a second time in this thread.:rules: HOWEVER.... Since you are the admin, you can change my nomination and put your name on it!!:patracy:

EDIT: Patracy...look at my nomination now...I fixed it for ya!!:papabear:

Last edited:

zout

.I guess Debs an honorary member cause there is no way she would play on a web forum - so I am tossing her Jeepy thingy into the pot. Its just for bringing the pool up quicker so do not get flustered a jeep is here.
Got two jeeps - rear jeep was Zout2's finished product - front jeep turned into Dingers65's - both fully operations with rebuilt engines - Dingers full thread is somewhere else and mixed with Debs.attachment2D1LR6GD.jpgattachmentG99RU2UI.jpgattachmentMD24H4ZM.jpgattachmentWGT7899X.jpg

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll throw in my 1941 Indian 741

It's story:
Serial No. #3218 = first 3500 given to New Zealand allies.
A guy bought it in NZ and brought it back to U.S.
He died and his business partner was selling it for the widow.
Civilianized, tired, but pretty straight, I brought it back to military specs.
Two pics of the finished bike, one pic of the bike when I bought it and one pic of the teardown.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks