• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mv of the month - september 2016

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will nominate VRshack in his non finest took a wrong turn moment 2016-09-07 06.36.31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

I'm hearing some scuttlebutt that there might be premium memberships soon that grant extra votes for MV-of-the-Month:

- 5 extra votes for one cost.

- 10 extra votes for a bump-up in cost from that

Can I get my name on the list to be notified when the "Unlimited" category becomes available?!

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see where you are: on the other side of Hyannis. I don't know the Bay side of the Cape. I bet that's pretty up there!
Good luck with the MV-of-the-Month Contest. :beer:
Small world. My Mother is from the New Bedford/Fairhaven area on Buzzards Bay.

tankdriver

I'm hearing some scuttlebutt that there might be premium memberships soon that grant extra votes for MV-of-the-Month:

- 5 extra votes for one cost.

- 10 extra votes for a bump-up in cost from that

Can I get my name on the list to be notified when the "Unlimited" category becomes available?!

You have to live in Chicago for unlimited voting....:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks