• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV owners in the San Tan Valley/ Queen Creek area in Arizona?

Chad Lares

I am in Mesa there are a few more here too.
We're looking at December 16th ( Saturday) in San Tan Valley just South of San Tan Foothills High school. (Rhea and Daybreak Trail is the meeting spot ). Continue South past the high school, go over the small rise, keep going past Magma, then turn right on Rhea, which is a dirt road. The sign for Rhea is only on the left side of the road... just turn right. You'll go about a quarter mile and see the line of military vehicles.
This is a simple one mile drive on a dirt trail. Set up a place for our bbq, grill burgers, come home. Staging starts at 9am, we roll out at 10am, come back at 2pm. Military Vehicles only!!!! Hey, can I follow along in my Jeep Wrangler??? No, join a jeep club.

Vehicles going so far:

T-55AM2
M3A1 halftrack
M925
3X HumVees

The maybes:
M20 Armored Car (If we can get the hydraulics repaired in time)
German halftrack ( I'm still working on it)
Another HumVee
Rod Shaver might bring one of his vehicles

Whatever anyone of you guys brings.

Also, we're grilling burgers, there will probably be the usual chips and salsa. Drinks will be water, sodas, Gatorade. Sorry, no beer. Yea, I want a few beers too...but...beers and tanks don't mix. Plus, If you have a food allergy, you are on your own. You need to let me know if you are coming and how many burgers you'll need. I think there's already about twenty people so far.

agazza2

Are there any military vehicle owners in the San Tan Valley/ Queen Creek area in Arizona? Do you guys have any displays around here that you go to in the area?
We have a few military vehicle collector clubs in the valley. For the east valley we have Arizona Historical Military Transport Association and do quite a few car shows in the east valley. This Sunday we will be at East Valley Cars and Coffee supporting Wheels for Warriors. 7am - 9:30am at the NE corner of Warner & McQueen. I will have my M1114 outta this show and possibly
My M1084A1R. - Allan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks