• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Rally in Atlanta, Ga. Sep. 15-17

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My chicago trip has been canceled so I am 99.9% sure I will be there Sat. morning.
I will have my digital still camera but I don't know about video (if you knew what Uncle Sam paid for that video cam you would freak). :shock:
I may be in my green 1970 Duster if I get it prepped for the trip. 8)
I will be coming from NE Ala via Cedartown, Carrollton and Newnan. If anyone else is on that route PM me with a cell number and maybe we can meet up and convoy down.

Can't make it. *sigh*

Well after 2 weeks of requesting OH days and trying to get people to shift change with her, the wife has to work, so we're not gonna make it.

Hope y'all have a good time, hoist a cold one for me.
:beer:

Oh yeah, get lotsa pictures! :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well Folks it's "change 23" for me. :(
I have just been informed that I have to attend a planning meeting Sat. morning. :shock:
I should be out by 10 but thats 11 GA time. Its probably a 2 1/2 hour drive from B'ham. Thats around 3 PM. Probably everyone would be gone by then. :cry:
Maybe I can make the next one. :?:
DRAT!!!!! :x

rmgill

Anyone pickup a set of 3 900 series class room manuals for org and direct support maintenance? I managed to leave them somewhere around at the event.

Capt.Marion

It was quite an event. Me an the ole man bugged out this afternoon after spending fri aft and most of today (sat) there. Had quite an interesting time hanging out, and transporting the folks around to hotels and dinner and what-not. (i would've loved to see the look on the hotel manager's face if the guys had brought their 2 5-tonners and the 5-ton dump into the Best Western parking lot)

Regardless, it was fun, and the constant peacefull noise of cessna's and all taxiing and taking off just added to the ambiance. (If the guys driving their jeeps and mules and the motorcycle weren't enough.) I hope y'alls that didn't make it are able to get to the next rally!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks