• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV RV/Camper Conversion - Pics, Info

jpg

I'm going to make a humble observation here but in my eyes, every shopvan is an RV. My RV is my M35A2C with a big buddy heater and a queen size air matress. Sure, it's basic but cozy. I know Poppop has en equally basic camper in his M813. He prefers a little heavier camper than myself.
Agreed. I went even lighter, with an M1010. My thread is here:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?135493-M1010-for-my-daughter-the-field-biologist

I'm working through the basic truck mechanical issues, and assembling the right gear to maintain it in the field. Internal cosmetics and accommodations haven't made the cut yet. The final product will be fairly spartan compared to a Winnebago, but quite luxurious and comfortable compared to a tent. And it will happily go places a Winnebago couldn't begin to handle.

And it fits in 1 urban parking space at the mall or at the grocery store.

DSCF2773.jpgDSCF2774.jpg

Last edited:

Goose007

Ok Zout, Im making a camper from an M1010 and your post seemed rude to me too. SSS should lighten up a little, as I'm sure you always do when someone points a joke at you that in no way sounds like a joke. Instead of donating the exlax I suggest you re read your first "Joke" after taking some your self. If this offends you lighten up a little.

Goose007

SSS - gotta lighten up a little
GO to members rides and look at over 800 photo's of an M109A3 rv build we did on TWO trucks - then come back here after a 3 houir reading session of the thread and please see the sence of humor in the previous post I made.

If not - I have some exlax I can donate.

or just look up threads I have started and look at My New M109A3 - better yet here I will help:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/37068-my-new-ride-m109a3.html
:funny:
Ok Zout, Im making a camper from an M1010 and your post seemed rude to me too. SSS should lighten up a little, as I'm sure you always do when someone points a joke at you that in no way sounds like a joke. Instead of donating the exlax I suggest you re read your first "Joke" after taking some your self. If this offends you lighten up a little.

Csm Davis

You do realize that he made this joke 5 years ago and they both moved on, like 5 years ago.

billyzz

The first thing I thought of when I got my m43 was it would make a cool camper.
course I won't spend many many thousands of dollars on it like some people have done.
but I have to get sii trust it before I lift a finger camper mod wise

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks