MVCC cancelling the September Camp Plymouth Meet


Well-known member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
San Jose, Ca
With regrets the MVCC is announcing the cancellation of the September Camp Plymouth meet. At our board meeting held at Eagle Field the board voted to wait until the second week of July before making the decision whether to proceed or cancel the September Camp Plymouth Meet but with the recent uptick in cases of the CCP virus we did an online survey and have decided that cancelling the September meet was the prudent thing to do.

If you had sent in a registration application and check those checks will be voided out and returned to you.

We were told that the Southern California club was still planning on their meet in October but that's going to be a wait and see too.

Let's all refocus on next April and keep out fingers crossed that there is either a vaccine developed or that this nasty bug has run it's course.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks