• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mvpa convention july 8-10, who's comming and what are you bringing?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
THE 35TH ANNUAL MVPA CONVENTION will be held at the Topeka, KS Expocentre, display and vendor opens at 0700 on the 7th.
I live a little over an hour away and will try and have 3 trucks there. M885, M818, M35A2 each pulling a trailer. Plus I am cleaning out the barn of extra stuff to sell and trade. I'll be the old guy at table 343. :lol:

Last edited:

KsM715

Right now I'm shooting for friday. I'm not bringing any vehicles but may be bringing a M101 trailer to pass off to another member if I can find a vehicle to toss the extra 6.2 w/can in. I will be looking for deuce front suspension parts for my bobber ( Hint Hint anyone bringing parts)

davesgmc

i'll be there at EVERY table buying every thing,,,just kidding. Taking the feret for display, and will drive elmo up on saturday.

Hey, anyone want these bridge truck wheels?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I've got some extra stowage boxes off of the LMTV , medical cases and mermites. I am hoping to find a MV mount for the M8 chemical alarm. If anybody needs the head ache rack with bow storage for the drop side duce bed let me know and I will bring them.

Attachments

shepsjeep

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there with some misc stuff for sale near MWMULES, as well as the M109, M105, M35a2!
The M109 is for sale, but will be inside on display. Anyone interested...?

Hope to see ya'll there!!
Rick

Flyingvan911

I will come by and spectate. I hope to have picked up my deuce by then. If so I will drive it. If not, I'll drive the van. Maybe I'll buy something if it calls my name. I'll have to bring my girlfriend so she can see where the affliction leads.

I WILL BE THERE! My Deuce needs brake work.....so alas I will just be coming looking for parts and pieces....... I'll be looking for a good Deuce bench seat and seat for a springer. Seat and back. Complete kit to put a soft top on a Deuce (someone pulled the hardtop off one of mine, so need everything. Boarding ladder or two, Pioneer tools, the upper outer grill cover for a winch deuce, canvas shifter boot cover, slave cable, airhose for the gladhand and perhaps a set of 11x20 NDTs if I could get a good price...... set of Deuce manuals too.
I'd also like the rear leg for a M101 trailer and a good 5 lug spare and a set of bows for a M101.

Could use a 24v battery for a Military 3k diesel generator this is off the top of my head..... look forward to meeting some folks from Kansas,
I'll be doing an article for Shotgun News on it.

Last edited:

jwright

I will be there after work on Friday and all day Sat. with the m35a2c. I will have boarding ladders and m36 cargo covers kits for sale.

davesgmc

dave c. you have any of the large med chest still? I need one to store my elmo cargo cover in, i used the one i had to put the mky canvas in.

davesgmc

i just got the brakes fixed on elmo....so,,,,this is what it is like to stop? wow! what a difference!

also replaced the fuel filters in the 671 detroit, filled them with seafoam to do a quick cleaning, adjusted the fuel pressure (turned it WAY up),,,,,,,WHOLY JEEZE! I think i just might be able to break the rear tires loose on dry pavement! this thing rockets now!

bad news, the brand new alternator i just put on aint workin. so its gotta come back off and taken back.

for now i am gonna use the generator with a battery charger to power it upso i can go have some fun cruizin around.......wide open, no muffler stack is next!! you will be able to hear me comin in topeka from my house then!

oh, speaking of such,,,what you guys think about tryin to stuff a 12v71 detroit diesel in elmo? I found one that is gonna sell cheap, basically scrap price...........just an idea

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks