• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MW24C CASE LOADER

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to load up this loader but doesn't have a steering wheel. After calling case it seems they don't have part numbers for the steering wheel assembly and told me the military version steering was different than the regular case w24c. If someone could help me find part numbers and what parts I actually need for this loader that would be very helpful. The place where I purchased has another loader that had a steering wheel. I have pics of both. Thank you for the help. Mine is the one with no steering of course. I can't tell if it was broken off or if it was telescoped down.

Attachments

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cut the rubber boot off the top and use vise grips to steer it.
UPDATE:Btw this was gold! i took that boot off and was able to get some vise grips on it and could steer a little. I went for my 3rd time trying to get this piece of equipment and boy is it stuck. 1 tire is absolutely demolished and off the rim and another is not taking air(Looking for a used 20.5xR25. It is stuck in the middle of a mud field. had to send the Transport truck home yesterday because we couldnt get it to a position where they could load. the front brakes are seized up and dragging. and the front drive shaft is broken. I did however get it to start thankfully, and with the help of a dozer and 1 rear tire spinning got it moved about 20 ft but still unsuccessful. Really doubtful even if we loaded it that i would be able to unload this loader with my deuce or m1078. Looking into possibly renting a dozer or if anyone close has a wrecker that could help i would appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks