• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MWO 9-2320-211-30/12

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried looking through the PM magazines of that era?
I have not. We (Steel Soldiers) used to have a great number of PS Magazines uploaded to the site. I think they have gone away. I shall see what I can rustle up.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a reference to it in a PS Magazine on the University of Florida's website. It's an upgrade to the power steering pump. The issue is the January 1970 issue. Attached are screen shots of the cover and relevant pages (16-17).

Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20210323-041944_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210323-041926_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Sir. I found it listed in PS196 also but it referred me to DA PAM 310-6. I'll have a looksee at this one you listed.

Edit, thats what I needed Sir, thanks so much.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks