• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 09 pic

combatmech

Nice...Kinda looks like mine. Any CARC brown on it? Oh wait...there it is.... Just really faded. Nice ride. Sure wish I lived somewhere I could take the top off.

PAm1009

Yea shes faded a little bit.. this was a summer picture i took other than that my top is on always..SUCKS! Th top is such a tease here in PA

txmytx_catahoula

Nice rig!! I took my m1009's top off last week to replace the weather stripping, but had to put it back on before it rained a couple of inches. If it didn't rain so much down here, it would be off more. We had to tun on the air conditioning in the house a couple of weeks ago!! Nice bike riding here too!! Hope you enjoy you're '09!

jeeplvr247

Nice truck. Looks good with the top off. I never got the top off mine when I had it because the weather stripping looked kind of crunchy and I did not feel like replacing it.

vinny-socom1

Nice truck!! We got my ours home and took the top of the next day, has not been on since...kids love it!! Let it rain....we flip the seats forward and just blow it out with the blower the next morning..little more work but it beats taking the top on and off..made a soft top for it but got torn off going offroad.

Vinny

PAm1009

Thanks guys!! got a 4" RC lift kit going on in a week or two pretty excited. I drove mini trucks for 6 years this is my first MV/4X4 love everybit of it im hooked