• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1009 fuse block is melting-

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Terminal pick? I've never heard of one. I have a pick set and a few dental picks, one of those should work.

Is there anywhere that shows how this is done maybe with some pictures?

What are your thoughts on using a product like CLR?
There are different sizes of picks. Most are flats with a varied width to fit the lock slot groove in the connector. Some are very small and I use a thin round to reach the terminal lock. I use a barrel pick for the weatherpack terminals.

Some of the ones I use pictured here.
Terminal picks 003.jpg

85CUCVtom

Thanks 11Echo. I didn't even know there was such a tool. I'm gonna try to avoid taking apart the fuse box but I'm gonna try to get a set of this picks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks