• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 143 Willys MB

25 pounder

09 05 2011 023.jpg09 05 2011 021.jpg09 05 2011 022.jpgThis was my second MV , a 1943 Willys MB , we bought it nearly 20years ago .At that time it was marked as a Military Police vehicle , altough we repainted it in British camouflage scheme (Mickey Mouse camouflage) , to the needs of our reenactment group , The 1st Belgian Field Battery . We perform a Belgium Artillery group , under command of British Army , during Normandy campaign and later on in the war, The Brigade Piron .

25 pounder

I may not complain , altough I'm collecting for about 40 years. The idea was to establish some kind of museum , I live on a former battlefield of WW 1 and 2.some heavy fighting took place here (3 German graves on my yard from 1940 to 1942 , when they were reburried on a central graveyard)Aboutb 4 years ago I had a big theft at my place , lots of weapons , helmets , daggers & bayonets , equpment etc got stolen.
Since then , no more plans to show the remains of my collection to other people.
By the way , I also have another project , a Ford GPW (my 1st military vehicle) , but not finished yet

25 pounder

I may not complain , altough I'm collecting for about 40 years. The idea was to establish some kind of museum , I live on a former battlefield of WW 1 and 2.some heavy fighting took place here (3 German graves on my yard from 1940 to 1942 , when they were reburried on a central graveyard)Aboutb 4 years ago I had a big theft at my place , lots of weapons , helmets , daggers & bayonets , equpment etc got stolen.
Since then , no more plans to show the remains of my collection to other people.
By the way , I also have another project , a Ford GPW (my 1st military vehicle) , but not finished yet