• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1967 International F230D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
sweet! :beer:

carguy455

No.2Diesel said:
Holy Fng Shiite!! Love the long hood. Is the front axle tucked back like a logging truck? Wow that must be wierd to shift with your left.

It's New Zealand dude, he grew up shifting with his left.........

packman

Thanks guys, I have only had it 6 months, and my father and I are still fixing faults the last owner patched up!
No.2Diesel yes it is a hand full to change gear when loaded as it has a 5 speed main with a 4 speed auxilary box behind so you have to lock your right arm through the spokes of the steering wheel and split shift both gear levers with each hand :shock: (20 forward, 4 reverse gears)
You can see more pictures of this truck and other bits and pieces in my photo gallery if you like.
I would like to say I enjoy visiting this site, you all seem like a good bunch and look forward to talking again.

Cheers.