• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1st Deuce

goodguyzy

my first deuce was bought to bob, never did (bobbed another) and now im broke and have a full driveway that i cant park in. Welcome to the affliction

OldDominionIron2

Your friend bought you a deuce? If any of my friends read this, I'd like a 5 ton please. With an extended box, if possible.

Nice truck, interesting camo scheme. I bought my first deuce after a friend bought a bobbed deuce with huge tires and brought it home. Mine's stock, working on putting a cab heater in it right now.

Welcome to the site.

RAYZER

Welcome to ss! I bought mine from a member that had to many in his yard and was going to be fined if he didn't get rid of it.

Brad Nitzke

Oh and yes my friend got it for me. he is a guy that has i think about 12 or 13 trucks. and 3 of them are 10 tons. one of those a cargo m125 (i belive thats the name) and two M123A1C.s

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had my buddy Stretch buy my deuce for me. Not sure I ever said thank you. If I have not,

Thank you Dennis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks