• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 5 ton

m818hayes

so i picked up my 5 ton in october, its been a crazy amount of fun, have it on youtube doing donuts in the snow even, i just cant seem to get enough of things painted olive drab green, i have a troop bed off an m35 and just got it to the shop today to start shorting it for the short wheelbase, have a set of m812 bridge truck wheels and 46" michilens (all ten) for the old girl, my plans are to flip te hubs in the rear to allow for the spacing for the tires, i have mounted the batteries under the seat and removed the sreps and tanks from the side of the truck as well, my plans in the hopefully near future are a turbo, the pump turned up and winches front and rear, i am also on the hunt for a m1008 or m1009 as an everyday driver, i have definitly found my drug of choice