• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 52 M37 project

m37_power

Here are a few pics of my M37. I picked it up 6 months ago along with a parts truck that is far far beyond repair body wise. Its all stock with 46000 miles on it. It also runs and drives. I am starting to tear into mine now that they weather is nicer and i have my garage cleaned out. I plan to take it offroad, nothing crazy, but have some fun on the trails and also drive it around town, parades...etc. I will post pics of my build as I go. I haven't taken any pics lately, but i will get some updated ones this weekend. I started sanding and found the OD green and the numbers on the hood. The best part is remarkably there isnt must rust at all underneath it, just surface rust on the body. I plan on sandblasting the entire truck and repainting OD green with the correct stencils on the hood...etc. Thanks again for all the help so far.

m37_power

another pic of the m

pic of my parts truck. my wife and my best friend helping me take some stuff off of it. its rusted out pretty bad.

m37_power

lol....how about "fix up"? is that better..lol. thank for the compliments guys. i cant wait to get to drive it around town. i should have some updated pics this weekend from where i started sanding it all down and primering.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Ah the wife helping you on it, my wife loves our M37 and she helped with my last 2 I restored. Both of us learned as we went and its alot of fun , Jay

P.S. When your done it will look better than mine and it gets the girls waving at you.

Attachments

m37_power

wow...thats simply an amazing looking m37. i can only hope mines half as nice. and yes, the wife is wanting to help out as much as she can. she always likes to pitch in.

M-37Bruce

Nice Catch

It's really an aggressive infestation or even an infection, maybe an affliction? Bill has it bad, the dreaded "M-Thrax" no known cure yet, just lots of od for medicinal purposes! ;-)
TID