• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 67 Kaiser m35

Smitty

Here's a shot pf my 67 Kaiser m35-- it's been transformed into a mud monster! I'm sure you guys here can tell what the bed is from ( I know but can you guess) but the cab, frame, and front clip are all original duece pieces. It also has a thin fiberglass top on it- It's the only one I have seen that is this thin?

Motorvation comes from a 514 Ford pumping out 750+ horsepower coupled to a seriously built C-6 tranny and Divorced Np 205 T-case. They turn modified duece driveshafts to stock 2 1/2 ton rockwells with welded diffs and 44 Boggers.

I use the truck for all kinds of competitions such as mud drags, bogs, sand drags, sled pulls, and back-to-back pulls as well as parades and truck shows. I've owned the truck and have been building it and modifing it for almost 5 years now. it gets more looks than almost any other "civilian" 4x4 ever gets-LOL :)

Attachments

Smitty

Yep that's right on- I knew it would be easy for you guys here. I left the front rear end in it's stock location and then removed the rear rear end and cut down the frame- I used f350 spring hangers and rear springs with a drop cross bracket in the rear- the front uses F450 hangers and 8 inch lift springs- It works fair for a leaf sprung truck- I want to four link it soon and be able to play harder with it-LOL- It only weighs 7250 with me in the seat

Smitty

Yeah it's light for a duece- but way heavy for a play truck-- we took it out and played hard this weekend- broke an axle tip in the front and popped a bogger off the bead- Time for beadlocks!! But the guys from Trucks Gone Wild had a camera there and got some good footage of us playing hard!!!!