• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My baby

Welder7018

Banned
Yes my baby does turn heads. And im never gunna get rid of her shes got a 856HP Catipillar twin turbo intake and exaust turbos and jake brake plus a air cooling kit for the turbos.

yetti96

Yes my baby does turn heads. And im never gunna get rid of her shes got a 856HP Catipillar twin turbo intake and exaust turbos and jake brake plus a air cooling kit for the turbos.
I am no Cat expert or diesel mechanic, but what is the difference between an intake and an exhaust turbo? So if you have twins of these, do you have 4 turbos then? Most turbos I have seen use exhaust to push more air into the motor. I did not know there was a difference.

More pics please of all of these upgrades. I didn't know Cat made engines that made that much power and still fit in the truck.

ccequipment

I sold that truck last fall to a guy in kentucky, it was an M814 cut down with a 16' bed and stock motor. That picture is at my lot, sounds like you have done a little motor work:lol: Yes, i would like to see more pics also:deadhorse:

steelandcanvas

And I was just starting to have fun with this guy. In another post he mentioned his highly modified 10 speed transmission, for which he paid $3500. Woodward Transmission and Muffler supposedly built this custom tranny, however I could not find them in the Woodard, Oklahoma phone directory. Must have an un-listed number. I see now he is banned...did he say something bad? His BS wouldn't have got him banned, would it?