• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Backyard

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's a far cry from Davie and all of south FL. I like it. Bill, you and I appreciate that view alot more than most folk.

feldmarshal

Yes, I met the folks above the house at the tray mtn. campsite. Others may have saw me in the front yard jumping up and down waving. All I met were good folks and fun to talk to. I took a bunch of pics of 73m819's ride.

Bill W

Kenny
I knew you'd like that view, like I always said about Fall in Fla is that the only things that changed color were the licence plates ( snowbirds coming south)!LOL

Feld
Brooks (Fayette County) is about 30 miles south of Atlanta

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I didn't get a chance to meet you, field marshal.

Hope we get to see you at the next one.

I am down near Athens, I was up there with my Deuce Saturday at BFR's house.

edit:

WAIT!!!!

I think i did meet you, I remember talking about the ambulance!

Cool, glad you found your way here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yanno, I believe I remember talking to you too. I had the GP Medium set up at the tray mtn campsite. Yes, I do remember that now talking about the M725. Very cool and welcome aboard.

vtdeucedriver

Bill W said:
I was taking additional pic's of the 5ton today and took this for the heck of it

http://news.webshots.com/photo/2078685120033732824SGBjgE

BILL, I WILL BE DAMMED!!!!!!!!! After talking to you on the phone the other day and finding out that we know the same people and I just checked out your album and seen the pics of your M37. I have MET you!!!!! A long time ago I went to a friday night cruisers with my dad and there was a M37 that was just painted and assembled with Cad plated bolts. I have never forgotten that truck. Now I figured out that it was yours!!! You had not had it marked yet but you had just got it on the road. I think that you worked for a boat hardware company??? I remember admiring the tailgate & how straight it was :)

Bill W

RE: Re: My Backyard

Jeff
It is a small (MV) world
That was my 37 with all the yellow cad bolts and NOS tailgate blank that I had to finish. Fred was the guy with the Marine Hardware company though I had a Marine fuel cleaning business and John Seidel who had the Sherman was a boat broker. Fred still goes to the car show as there are still about 200+ vehicles that still show up every Fri night., the gang is trying to get him to bring his Walker bulldog (M-41) there one night

The Other Woman: http://news.webshots.com/album/29514900mnRYSmPJtB

poppop

RE: Re: My Backyard

Feldmarshal, I guess I drove by your house to but did not see anyone. Very pretty country up there. I loved it.

Bill W

Yeah
The wife can't make up her mind where she wants it so I just keep it in the bed and park it in different spots on the property! LOL

alphadeltaromeo

Bill - the pic of that M37 compartment...is unbelievable! Incredible job!

Feld...welcome aboard! I didn't have the chance to connect with you while at Unicoi...but next year [thumbzup]