• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My camo job... a slight departure

kwiksilver

It's a little different from what I've seen on these trucks, but I was having a hard time dealing with what to do over the tan. It was a lot harder to put on the truck than what was in my head with spray cans but I think it turned out pretty good. Desert storm truck = desert camo.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great! I just want to eat that chocolate chip cookie up, though. Expect people to stop by and start chewing on your fenders.

zout

Kept the pic on my screen a while - grows on ya. Looks good and as long as you like it what do you care if I like it - but I like it.

Great Job

Kevin C

That looks surprisingly good. It's really nice to see someone trying something new, kind of making me like the whole Deuce hot rodding thing.

T

televisionman007

It's a little different from what I've seen on these trucks, but I was having a hard time dealing with what to do over the tan. It was a lot harder to put on the truck than what was in my head with spray cans but I think it turned out pretty good. Desert storm truck = desert camo.
looks pretty darn good

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks