• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My chevy k30:) assistance needed

blaz

HELOW guys and girls:)
Im new on forum and first i have to apologize for my english:)
I have chevrolet k30 1985 6.2 diesel v8 .(dana 60 rear and front) army
in january 2017 i will start completly restauration,(body,engine ...all)
i bought 37 tyres .i would like to buy procomp 6 inch. But in our country(Slovenia) we donot have dealer for procomp.I found dealer in germany.is 6 inch and 37 good combination?is something special or just pitman arm?
All i need is get numbers of articles.(front shock,rear shocks,leaf spring rear in front)
procomp send me a numbers:

924502 front shocks
929500 rear shocks
11511 front leaf springs
(13411 rear leaf springs)

but...these numbers i dont know are ok?cause i seen on google that i need 13611(rear leaf springs) cause my distance of rear springs is 141,5cm (55.7").
please help me cause dealer in germany told me that i need to find numbers:(
skyjacker is to much expensive in EU (3700€)

hope guys u will help me

my carmy-chevy.jpg

BLAZ

Last edited by a moderator:

blaz

Hello,i own Chevrolet K30 pickup truck, year 1985, engine 6.2 V8, army truck which has front and rear differential Dana 60.I would like to lift my truck with Pro comp suspension. I have already 37" tires.Does any one know if the following parts are suitable for my truck.This data came directly from Procomp factory.I would like to have 6 inch suspension.56 inch is the distance from rear leaf spring (from screw to screw) where the leaf spring is attached.

924502 front shock absorber
929500 rear shock absorber
11511 front leaf spring
13611 rear leaf spring

Thank you for you help and have a nice day.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Firstly,Welcome to the site and the hobby. Do you have many collectors of military vehicles in the area? The work you wish to carry out on your truck seems quite straight forward, hopefully someone with knowledge of your particular truck will come in and advise. But I am sure a few phone calls to vehicle modifiers and suppliers of tuning and uprating kits would be more than helpful to you If you list the parts you require or the work you want to carry out. Post up some pictures of the truck.

blaz

Thank you for welcomed.We do not have so many collector for army cars and they do not have experiences with cars like my is.Only Jeep cj7,ty,yj ...
I would like to post picture but i do not know how.I tried but post was deleted .
I will try again.
I dont know where to call.I saw so many pictures of my car with 6inch kit on internet.It means i can buy somewhere;)but donot know what to buy.
Maybee is member on forum who knows a lot about my car
Blaz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks