• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My CUCV spin on fuel filter mod

MarcusOReallyus

For what it's worth, the Stanadyne FM100 filter base is a pretty good candidate for the spin on conversion. What makes it even better is that there was a major dump of WIX elements for that base a while back. Gimpyrobb has over a thousand of them. I'm switching all of my trucks over to that base solely as an economic issue. I can buy a lifetime supply of filters for the cost of maybe 12 box filters and the bases are in the $50 range. You can add heaters and water sensors and all kinds of stuff to these bases. There have been more than a few folks who have done the switch right here on Steel Soldiers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks