• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce, Blue...GOT PAINTED!!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The button is for Steel Soldiers by the way, not for Tom. If you have any spare cash, Tom takes priority over SS right now so donate to his TTC fund first. Thanks.

patch

OK, I'll be glad to help, just how do ya do it? I can wrench with the best of 'em, but get me on a keyboard and I'm a total klutz! The easier ya make it, the better...I clicked the link and got the SS Paypal page. Any advice sincerely appreciated! JK- computer nitwit

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, JK, as far as I know, the only way to send cash to someone's PayPal account is to go to PayPal, create your own account, and then click the "send money" tab. Or, if Tom will go to his PayPal account, create a Donate Now button, and send me the HTML code for it, I'll post it on a page for him.

over2land

Tom, uglier than eel snot. [thumbzup]

Looks good man. I'm kinda afraid of what influence you are gonna have once I start on a deuce.

And, again, sorry bout Katie man. I guess you never really know, do ya?

over2land

Yeah, finally broke down.

I gotta get this deuce thing tied up. Figure it out, figure out how unfeasible it is, and then prolly do it anyway... lol.

But I keep on thinking about it, and thinking about it....

Now I can think out loud.

Hopefully the newbie don't get flamed too hard, lol.

Isn't Blue the one you were wrestling with that huge V-8 with? Or was that the other deuce?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks