• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce In The Woods

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike:
This is a great thread. I hope the Steel Soldiers Rally in the pines idea takes off. I am waiting on the Army right now to find out my final departure date from Korea but it could be as early as July or late as 2009 if I make Colonel and extend.

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
joec said:
MUDLORD said:
joec said:
MUDLORD said:
whats goin on joe?? how ya been??
Great man how you been. Hows the truck running? The site is great alot of great people on here.
im pretty good. deuce is running good at the moment, the toyota is crushed hahaha
Dam sorry to hear about the yota. Looks i might be able to join you on a run as soon as i get my M35A2 w/winch on the road. Mike where is the patch at? That near PIC-A-LILLI
ya, kinda. its off the road that you would turn left on when your on 206 headin that way, its just before kingfish bbq

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Mike:
This is a great thread. I hope the Steel Soldiers Rally in the pines idea takes off. I am waiting on the Army right now to find out my final departure date from Korea but it could be as early as July or late as 2009 if I make Colonel and extend.
that quite a while, well if we do this and your not around we'll just have to do it again when you are home [thumbzup]

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i had to go to trenton to get mine. locals wont do it. if you dont wanna go to trenton you can get the paper work at medford and mail it in but you prolly wont get your tags for 6 months. at trenton you gotta go put the title in your name, you could do that local if you had to but your goin that way anyhow. they dont give the tags at the main trenton dmv building. once your titled then you walk up the hill to the corner where the street is made of red brick and go left and walk down to the dunkin donuts and see the gaurd for a pass then take the elevator upstairs to the special tags unit. bring a front and side pic of the truck or they wont give you your tags. make sure its a real pic, not a phone or somthing on a disc

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
no problem, trenton is kind of a trip for us, it really sucks when you mess up and have to take another day off and go back. i didnt know about the pic rule when i registered my truck. i went to go get the tags while the truck sat in sicklerville. i wasnt runnin all the way from trenton to sicklerville and being able to make it back in time so i just bought a disposable camera and shot pics of a truck sitting on 206 in columbus before the esquire at that export place. then i hit 1 hour photo at cvs on woodlane road in eastampton and went back to trenton my plan worked flawlessly hahaha

joec

Yes Trenton is a pain. BUT WE HAVE TO DO IT SO...! I should have on the road this week coming up. Can't wait to get this on the road! I just have to get a headlight for it and thats it. Heater works great would work better with a hard top. But just have to put more clothes on..lol.

I would like to take a run around the base. Would be fun!!

FormerNewMVGuy

I got my QQ plates in trenton, It took me a grand total of about 15 minutes, and i was back on the road!It took longer to find a place to park my flatbed LOL!

joec

NewMVGuy said:
I got my QQ plates in trenton, It took me a grand total of about 15 minutes, and i was back on the road!It took longer to find a place to park my flatbed LOL!

Great..I am looking forward to getting it on the road!

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
hahaha ya, i got lots of entertaining stories like that . the sad part about 4 am febuary swimming was i got naked so i would have dry clothes to put on after my shear pin repair. some idiot kicked my clothes into the water. paparazzi was all over snappin pics LOL it aint eazy bein the wizard hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks