• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce must go...

Warren Lovell

I'm calling out to you military vehicle guys.
I have to sell my M35A2 to pay for some additional care for my dad who is dying of cancer.
My M35A2 is a 1972 American General with 14,000 miles. It came out of a reserve unit. I have 6 new unmounted tires and a new hardtop ( the hard top is too wide, but it can be sectioned and will fit). I have rewired all the under dash wiring and it has new windshields and new gauges, The steering wheel is new and the driver seat has been reupholstered. The dash board has been painted and looks great. I have two new Napa batteries as well.

Please give me a call if you are interested, I am looking to get $2500. I paid over $4000 for her and have put in more time and money. It is registered in California with Historical Vehicle plates, but is a year out of registration. The deuce is located in San Diego. I haven't started her in over a year, but the last thing i did was to have the oil changed.

I also have top bows and a tan desert vinyl top to go with it.

Thanks guys,

Warren Lovell
San Diego, Ca
619-379-4830
btoband@gmail.com

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very sorry to hear about your dad, wish you were closer, I'd take it off your hands. Good luck with the treatment.

JR

Sorry to hear about your Dad man. Thats a nice truck you got, 2500 for a winch truck is a good deal, someone will get it.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Warren:
I am sorry to hear of your father having cancer my dad passed away from malarial induced liver cancer many years ago and I still miss him. The great thing about it was it gave us both time to know we both trusted Jesus for the hear now and hear after. I will keep you both in my prayers and I am sure that truck will sell to a member here it is a great deal.

God bless you

pa.rich

Wow thats a good buy if someone is looking for one. Sorry about your dad, my prayers go out for him and you and the family.As I get older and some health problems pop up I am finding I need help from my son and he always comes through. You are a good son to sell this truck to take care of your dad.God will bless you for it.

DavidWymore

Sorry to hear about your dad. I'm close and I'd love to have a deuce...but I don't have any extra $ and have another little one on the way.

Holler if I can help with anything. Have you posted it elsewhere?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks