• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce showed up yesterday...

ctmustang

Welcome to the green addiction! She sure is a beatiful truck. Yaw be careful with the antique and collector ins. policies. I had mine with grundy for 2 years and 2nd time policy renewed I just happened to start reading the policy book and what did I read - they will only insure up to 10,000 lb. vehicle. Called and talked to them and a few others and all said 10,000lb. is the limit. I have it with state farm through a friend and it costs a whopping 172.00 a year and includes towing! It's a commercial policy. I've been with SF since I started driving a few decades ago and have all my cars andtrucks and homeowners with them which helps on the price. Better safe than sorry.
Later
CTMustang :beer:

dabtl

Watch the board this Spring for events in Denton town. V V A 920 and some more of us are fairly active in parades and such. Some may know a little about repair and maintenance also.;-)

baxter

welcome to SS great group. I have farmers ins about $30 a month and after the reading the other threads about ins I got my policy out and didnt see any restrictions.:-D

Vaughn

rat4spd

You got "her" from Camp Dodge in Johnston, Iowa. This is where the Iowa Army National Guard is headquartered. Consequently, it is also a region maintenance training depot and from all accounts, the trucks are usually well cared for.

I got mine from there, and surprise surprise, it had an LDS stuffed into it.

Congrats, and enjoy.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful with State Farm, I have it through them in Louisiana and the only thing the WONT cover is parades. I do not think Texas and LA are that different. I asked that question along with a few others and that was the UNDERWRITERS answer over the conference call. make sure you ask questions, many of them.