• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce with a 12' plow and dump.

Droppedadeuce

I've been a lurker for years, a member for a little while and decided to post some pictures of my shop truck.

its a 1972 m35a2c, whistler, dropside at one point, was fitted with a plow and a dump by the local base for plowing the runways. (Has the signal identification for runway lights in the cab). I bought her last year for $2700, painted silver with original tires and no brakes. I bought mrap tires, wheels, and mirrors from some members on here, and adapter plates from peashooter. Just ordered westfolks spin on kit. Love the site and hopefully I can acquire some more military vehicles!

Attachments

RodUSMC1962

Do you have power steering? Truck looks great. I don`t think most Air Force trucks took the beating ours did, being in combat areas, and being driven by 18 year olds. :driver:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you attach the plow frame to the truck? Could you take some pictures of that please and thank you. I would love a plow on my Deuce even though I would rarely ever use it.

Droppedadeuce

Previous owner said the Air Force had, and it was used to plow the runways. It's mounted to the bumper bolts on top, sits against the bumper, and then 2 diagonal braces from the bottom back to the frame 2.5' back from the bumper. I'll take some pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks