• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce

Dblbeard

I would like to say I built her, but I can't.

I work way to much to have the time it took to do this, but it's all mine just the same.
Well, I can't really say all mine, it's really Jacob's (my 12 year old)
He's a real military nut, knows all there is about weapons, vehicles, planes, ect.

I'll get a pic of him up with it soon.

We went to Georgia to get it, maybe someone on here had a part in building it.

Jacob and I are planning on cutting down a M105 if I can find one at a good price and then putting it on her.
As you can see it was built as a shorty bob, so I will have to cut down the M105.

I'll post more pics as we work on her.

Thanks and hello from Greenwood, SCDeuce3.jpg

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello db I live just up the road from you. I am in gray court SC will have to meet sometime. Like the truck

Dblbeard

Yep, I would like that. My boy and I could ride up your way one day when I find a day off.
Him and I drove it all the way home from the other side of Atlanta so he doesn't mind the little short trips at all.
The trip home was about 4.5-5hours, got a lot of funny looks on I85

Scarecrow1

Hi if it was me I would spend some time looking for a bed to cut down or find one already made like the 105 beds that may inter change. If you know a good welder or weld yourself it should be an easy fabrication to just add sides and a tail gate. Are you planning on going to the meet and greet on the 25th at Adams out side of Columbia ?

Dblbeard

Dangeroustyz- Yes, I will try to make it down there

Scarecrow1- Actually one of the good ole boys down in Georgia has a bed for me, I've just got to get down there to get it.
My son really wants a bed back there so I can install some bench seats for him and his little buddies to ride on.
He's the main reason I bought the truck, he loves anything military.

Oh, YES, I hope my son and I can make it to Columbia on the 25th, right?

Last edited: