• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce

littlebob

That is a nice looking truck, I'd like to know what paint you used. The wheels seem a different color and it looks more glossy than most I've seen. Not a criticisom
just an observation. The wheels look to be the same color paint I got for mine from Rapco, lusterles forest green).
littlebob

gmayor

It is paint from NAPA. They used the standard OD paint mix and we mixed some clear coat into it to see what would happen. The wheels are straight black paint.

beaubeau

Super good job and nice looking truck!! I can't wait for Snow to go away and warm weather so I can paint mine Marine Corps Green and put my old outfits #s and lettering on it. Good luck and enjoy. Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks