• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce's

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: My deuce

Interesting color on the left one. My shelter was that general color, came from the USMC

FormerNewMVGuy

Re: RE: My deuce

maddawg308 said:
Which one was the one you took to Rausch Creek 2007? Nice pair, time to buy some more!
The one on the right with the winter front cover,That is the one that i took to rauch creek.
As for buying more, I really want an 818 :D
The truck that i just got (the one on the left) Had some soda cans under the seat that said sprite on one side ,and was printed in whatever language they speak in iraq on the other side! I'll post some pic's tomorow :) Plus it has the M16 mounts in the cab, and it has a shipping label that is pretty worn on the door and the bumper. It also has written on the hood side panel Aberdeen truck 01-04.

Capt.Marion

RE: Re: RE: My deuce

A friend of mine's father works for Coke, and he was drinking a Sprite in a glass bottle with Arabic (what they speak in Iraq) on the side. Very interesting indeed. Nice Deuces there man!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks